Guests at PACHS can access the the PACHS WiFi network.
Visitors and patients can bring their laptops, tables, or phones into our facility and easily access their email, do some work, or even look up medical information about the procedure their love one is having so they are prepared to ask questions.
There is no password required for the guest Wi-Fi network. It is an unsecured network.
The only requirement is that the laptop or phone should be equipped with a Wi-Fi compliant wireless Ethernet card and a standard web browser.
Free wireless internet access is available throughout Palo Alto County Hospital.
How Do I Connect to the Internet?
Steps to Connect
Having difficulty connecting? Here are things to check...
- There might be a few isolated areas where no wireless is available. If you will move to another area and try again, you should be successful in connecting.
- Ensure that your SSID is set to “guestnet001.” Refer to your Wi-Fi card manufacturer’s instructions on how to set the SSID. If you’re using Microsoft Windows, the setup process is usually automatic.
- Ensure that WEP encryption is disabled and authentication is set to “None.”
- Make sure that the connection is configured for INFRASTRUCTURE mode.
(Note: Ad-Hoc mode will not work.)
- If any changes were made above, restart your computer and web browser.